Saturday, October 25, 2008

Well I will see how this works. It has been a long few weeks but I found myself today contemplating the leaves and the cigarette butts on my walk back from the store with my milk. It was one of those days a blustery fall day with a cold Canadian wind changing the feel of the year. I was contemplating how we push ourselves to define where we are form where we are and where we are going. After some thinking I was amazed, because in reality we should make our definition of who we are from just who we are today. With all the simple thing surrounding our lives we tend to look at the complex and get consumed by them why would we define our world on complex economics or politics. These days we tend to define too closely around political fields maybe not so much in ten days but today that id the feel.

Well there is a whole world to see and feel so why try to do more than make sure we see and feel as much as we can while we are here. Off to the field to see and feel some more tomorrow.

No comments: